IN STOCK ! DELIVERY IN 24 - 48 HOURS !
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Compositions||Polyamide, Elasthanne, Nylon, Néoprène.|
|Taille||Attention on the choice of the size for an effective product|
JUPYSTRAP works by means of a set of elastic straps which have an adductor effect on the two legs. This effect allows for partial resting of the adductor muscles and a lessening of a shearing effect in the pelvis while walking.
JUPYSTRAP is indicated for any ligamentary pains in the pubic region in connection with the walking. (Walking, rise / descent of staircase, rise / descent of the bed, etc.)
JUPYSTRAP is indicated in the ligamentary pains of the pubic region of the woman encircled during her usual activities.
JUPYSTRAP goes traditionally by top a legging, a pants, a pair of tights etc...
The coverage of the groin pain of the encircled woman remains difficult especially during the second pregnancy. The first child requiring an additional physical activity of the mom.
Treatments are limited :
- The anti inflammatory is dissuaded during the pregnancy,
- The analgesic of landing 1 are little effective on pains evacuated on average in 7/10,
- The analgesic of landing 2 are delicate to manage in the long term,
- The care of physiotherapy and osteopathy bring a passing relief,
- The casi-complete rest is difficult to respect especially from the second pregnancy,
- Maternity girdles exist but none studies were published on the efficiency of these belts.
JUPYSTRAP brings a very interesting answer :
- It avoids the medicinal taking,
- It allows a casi-complete resumption of the usual activities,
- The relief is immediate.
The effect of bringing the two legs together is indispensable to the efficacy of the JUPYSTRAP. This sensation should be distinct and beyond doubt.
JUPYSTRAP is placed in position so as to put the elastic straps under tension (see the photos). Observing the table of sizes is essential in order to get an effective JUPYSTRAP.